A little over three weeks ago I had a graceful fall that eventually lead to surgery a week later.
I’ve never broken a bone nor had to have surgery. At thirty-two years of age I fractured my ankle and had to have ORIF ankle surgery. Needless to say, this has been one experience I will never forget.
Below are thoughts/topics that have crossed my mind and I will adventure deeper into at a later date.
– Dependency vs. Independency
– Old way vs. New way
– Anxiety of a new temporary normalcy
– Angry about circumstances
– Seeking happiness even in pain and anger
– Laughter truly is good for the soul and for healing
– How to use my new experience to help others in my practice
Sometimes painful experiences lead to better growth opportunities.
Love & Peace, Laurel